Pack News‎ > ‎

Cub Mudder Postponed Until Saturday, September 20

posted Sep 13, 2014, 11:05 AM by James Fiore


As much as we would like to have had our pack meeting today, with the current weather conditions and forecast for this evening, we have little choice but to postpone until next Saturday. 

Thanks and we'll see you next week.
Comments