Pack News‎ > ‎

Cub Mudder - Decision at 2pm

posted Sep 13, 2014, 6:05 AM by Angela Flannery   [ updated Sep 13, 2014, 6:06 AM ]
Dear Pack 99 Families,

At this time, we are continuing with our plans for today despite the current weather forecast, which currently shows a possibility of rain late in the afternoon until early evening. We will make our final decision by 2:00pm today as to whether to cancel. Assume we are a "go"  unless you hear otherwise.

If we cancel, we will announce it via email and pack99.net by 2:00p and will plan for a raindate of the following Saturday, September 20. 

Also, remember to review the "Wear" and "Bring" lists from the message below. 

Please email info@pack99.net if you have any questions.

Comments